Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Notes Taken. Ways To Grow, Expand, Explore, Pages To Write, History. BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN .Rites to self, rebirths daily, chances to change, faces in the crowds.

My heart goes out to the Puerto Ricans for Mel Gibson's causality, us black people can relate.if Jews really controlled Hollywood then why does the racist & antisemitic Mel Gibson still have a career?Notes Taken. Ways To Grow, Expand, Explore, Pages To Write, History. BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN .Rites to self, rebirths daily, chances to change, faces in the crowds.
Image may contain: text that says 'International Museum Day May 18'

The domain name should reflect your professionalism and be appealing to potential clients. Please revisit the video "I Have My Site, Now What?".Building Your Professional Brand. Do you agree or disagree with the idea of building your professional brand with your own website and/or blog? Why or why not?

I concur, new plans to create, to tell a story, about how great your views are, and products to change, the way to do, business your way. I blog, I journal, I create, blue oceans, what I know, and what I want, steps to take. Magic moments, certain madness, mountains left to climb. This course, will teach me the missing part, to share my views, on what matters to me. This is the last blog I created, and I have help from my sisters within. My belief, about the names and labels used.

Do you already have a website, if so submit your URL for feedback from your peers. Share ideas of how you might work to improve it? If not, do you have questions about what you should do to get started.

Its a start to input our own ideas onto ourself. If we cant brand ourself then we wont be able to handle others.
Can start with a blog and work along the guidelines of a website initially.

Having my own website wasn't part of the plan until I started this course so I guess I'd like to know if it actually works to get a job. This is a question for other students taking the course, if you have your own website, has it helped you to get a job?

Your blog is great! Simple (as the name states) and very informative. I read your latest entry. I liked it a lot because I needed to remind myself that even the simplest forms of productivity is good enough. Thanks for sharing!

Having a blog to keep the portfolio is a great idea, especially so if you update it regularly, you don't have to keep digging for your work again when you apply for a next job.
I concur, new plans to create, to tell a story, about how great your views are, and products to change, the way to do, business your way. I blog, I journal, I create, blue oceans, what I know, and what I want,  steps to take. Magic moments, certain madness,  mountains left to climb. This course, will teach me the missing part, to share my views, on what matters to me. This is the last blog I created, and I have help from my sisters within. My belief, about the names and labels used.
Frank Agresti for a free ride, veterans to prey, back in time, birthday present, to kick the dog, free rides to the trash in the apartment roaches in the cracks. Housing Matters: Blues: Dreams I'm Wishing on a Star.

MIRACLE - Birds To Sing. πŸ˜ˆ : -Veterans:Swim with mermaidsπŸ’¦Raining Frogs, Freaks, Fools, Fat Hogs, Cows To Call, Wales On The Beaches. Barry White - Practice What You Preach: Walks, Talks, Views, Lots Of Coins To Pay.Love, Lights, Luck, Lessons, Leaders, Green Signs, Arrows To Rites...
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment