Tuesday, August 11, 2020

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday, I'm smiling today, and I will smile tomorrow. Everybody I know Is Crazy.

Everybody I know Is Crazy. Nuts on the run, woman for man, sinner, saint, faces in the crowds. Fine, where is the conversation, where are the stats, age, how tall, located where, how are you? A little slow, a little silly, son to shine, words to exchange, questions between us now. 

Image

I have to say, you have not made a stand, you don't seem, like the man I am looking for. Fire in The Hole. I Decline To Walk The Line, To Serve, Not To Speck.Rip.Yonkers, donkeys, slugs, sluts, free rides on dicks.Painted Dreams: Hearts of Dreams: Heaven on 7th floor.Turning Pages: Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry.
 Lisa Broccolo :White People..Snakes On Land, Hackers, Crooks, Robbers, Land Whales, Sima and Rachel Jarrot. Uncle Sam, thanks so much, G. I. Jose, military past and present. Round Worlds: Heaven notes, worlds to see, shapes and six stars, days under the sky. 
Image may contain: 2 people, people standing





Fire in The Hole. I Decline To Walk The Line, To Serve, Not To Speck.Rip.Yonkers, donkeys, slugs, sluts, free rides on dicks.Painted Dreams: Hearts of Dreams: Heaven on 7th floor.Turning Pages: Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday, I'm smiling today, and I will smile tomorrow. Everybody I know Is Crazy. 
 Girls in red hood, girls with purple hair, trips to the moon and back. Crazy Notes On Skin, Happy Dazes Again, sites to see, trips to hell and back, the best is cum in dogs, dances on the beach. Everybody I know Is Crazy. Fire in The Hole. I Decline To Walk The Line, To Serve, Not To Speck.Rip.Yonkers, donkeys, slugs, sluts, free rides on dicks.Painted Dreams: Hearts of Dreams: Heaven on 7th floor.Turning Pages: Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry.

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'Rob Actually @RobbyActually Me: Gather around children so | can tell you about the atrocity that was the year two thousand and twenty Nephew: Wha- it's still 2020. Me: *staring off into the distance* It was a lifetime ago, so much pain and suffering Nephew: It's only August Me: March lasted fifty years 9:55 AM 8/2/20 Twitter for Android 857 Retweets and comments 5,252 Likes'

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday, I'm smiling today, and I will smile tomorrow. Everybody I know Is Crazy. Angels in packs, angels in hosts, angels everywhere. It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance...History Across The Lines, Rainbow Racers.Daily Gifts, Open 


To all my family ...love you all ..When Doves Cry, purple rain to fall, holes in the sky, angels in host, hands to teach, guide, lead the way. IT'S GONNA TAKE A MIRACLE.Frogs To Date. Dicks, dawgs, dates, faces of 🐶,TRUE STORY, HIS STORY: Suck?Franky Trees Dicks, Dawgs, Love Unconditionally,Cut Losses, Coin To Pay,Frogs. Love The Rites:Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."---Calvin Coolidge----- To all my family ...love you all ..Mermaids,Witchcraft, other We share info about Mermaids, fairies, Any kind of creatures.To all my family ...love you all . Also spells, and witchcraft. Please do join!


No comments:

Post a Comment