Wednesday, December 23, 2020

If you feel a need to talk, about your life or experiences oh, I would be willing to listen.

Woman online, met a man, once in time, this is what he had to say. In a minute, questions between us now, location, age, house on the block, still alone. I don't go to bars or clubs, as the people I meet there tend to be non doing alcoholics. I do drink but I also work most of the day. I worked 46 years of my life to earn my current lifestyle. I no longer need to work for anyone else. If it wasn't for government fees, I would almost no expenses in my life. If you feel a need to talk, about your life or experiences oh, I would be willing to listen.
Hell And High Waters, Monkeys Riding Sharks, Spinning Tales Told.You are a star in the dreams that you create when you sleep, dreams in actions are goals and plans in place, dreams and goals vary with the deadlines. Happy and gay is a lifestyle to share with the friends and family with a glasses that are not rose colored, so what about the labels of the haters?
Fish, Frogs, Toads, Sinners, Saints, Earth Angels, Veterans On The Move, Notes Taken.


Heaven On Earth.Tips.My main focus is to remain focused.Crazy, So,that is your spin, how much is it worth, moot.FUN LOVER WANTED .Sorry. I don't want to be negative...BUT this is just obnoxious, uncalled for, & arrogant Article by Arjun Walia. How are you? you Can’t Explain Your Fears.Girlfriends yours or mine, singing the blues.

  

Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever. Maxmore, Joy.Daily Cash. Wars Recaps, Burning Desires.CLEAR DAZES, SONNY BRIGHT, GIANTS, SURFERS, DREAMERS: RETIRED 2 ...LOVE, LUST, LUCKY BRAKES, DANCES ON CLOUDS, BIRDS AND BEES ...'Walking into this Week with a Prayer and a Plan. YESIMA?'

Bob Diamond: Connections For Houses After Foreclosure. Money To Share.Bill Cosby Launches Tirade Against Howard University Over Phylicia Rashad Reprimand, Blames “Mainstream Media” For January Attack On U.S. Capitol.

Not able to fix, cure, or trade, stupid for life.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.Homeless Blues: Credit Issues, Cash No Credit: Out On Streets. Armada, the power, the superiority, the aura.. he can take all my money, my house, my holiday home 2.Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, Once A Day. THE RUNS.

Alidou Ouedraogo is traveling to Antananarivo.Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Mary J. Blige - Be Without You. Kristen Giardiello:Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, Once A Day. THE RUN, WHAT?Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti ...

Rainbows to cross, pots of herbs, pots of goals, pots of frogs, ready for the fires. Dances for the lucky breaks, the winds in the tree, notes from the dead. Prayers & Prophecies.In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back, free rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment