Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Ways to grow, ways to expand, ways to get to the promise lands, winds to wings, birds and bees, sons to shine, wishes on stars, dimes to pay.

It Is A Jungle Out There. Coins, Cards, Cons, Clowns To The Left, Cattle Runs, Heads To Count. Israel’s Last Prophet, Economy, Society, History, and Civilization, The Sorrows of Young. 'DAAAANG! Thanks For The Add!'Frank Agresti :'YOU'RE FULL OF CRAP. ASS- WIPE.'Thank you for reminding us.Teachers, Students, NO MATTER HOW STUPID YOU FEEL, REMEMBER, LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD COULDN'T FIGURE OUT A TALKING WOLF IN DRAG WASN'T HER GRANDMOTHER.

Had to say, a few things,what I have learned, today, and yesterday, a few bumps in the road, a few times on the cross, a few times, dances in the rain, winds in the winds, marching forward to more.  Time for #TinyTedTuesdays! Have a great week, y’all! Good times, good tips and lesson. Earth Angels, fairies and pixies, to sing and dance.COME AND TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE.'A good example has twice the value of good advice. Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets, No Excuses :People I Used To Know: Once. I'm waiting. Masks Off.Love Today.


Had to say, a few things,what I have learned, today, and yesterday, a few bumps in the road, a few times on the cross, a few times, dances in the rain, winds in the winds, marching forward to more. 


 Time for #TinyTedTuesdays! Have a great week, y’all! Good times, good tips and lesson. Earth Angels, fairies and pixies, to sing and dance.COME AND TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE.'A good example has twice the value of good advice. Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets, No Excuses :People I Used To Know: Once. I'm waiting. Masks Off.Love Today.
Getting mentally ready for a long weekend without my kids. I do not like the holidays.
Dances In Cloud. Donald Trump Tweet As The Joker.Buttercu More Dark skin guys...are highkey winning . "Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers.
Feel thankful for the little moments.Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American) ·
BLASTINTHEPASTSHIPSOFSUCKERSFORFEES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Feel thankful for the little moments.Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American) ·
Are You the CEO of Your Life:P.S. Don’t drag your fee

Had to say, a few things,what I have learned, today, and yesterday, a few bumps in the road, a few times on the cross, a few times, dances in the rain, winds in the winds, marching forward to more. 




DREAMSLIFEFOREARTHANGELS.BLOGSPOT.COM .Had to say, a few things,what I have learned, today, and yesterday, a few bumps in the road, a few times on the cross, a few times, dances in the rain, winds in the winds, marching forward to more. The Jerusalem Post, Earth Angels: Rats To Races, Free Rides, Holiday Hits And Misses, Joys To The Worlds. Ready for What?Pilar Dsilvas' Blo

, Good times, good tips and lesson. Earth Angels, fairies and pixies, to sing and dance. ,COME AND TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE.'A good example has twice the value of good advice. Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets, No Excuses :People I Used To Know: Once. I'm waiting. Masks Off.Love Today.


Feels like 2021 is a good time for that. First order of business as a place to write about loss, rebuilding, & going boldly back to work, school, & life Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.Happy for the flip side of the coins, happy and delighted for 4 ways to play this hand.Best of the Best. Perfect strategy. Play with your heart, and intimidate them with your smile."Today is a good day"



 Out Of Fucks To Give:None Free.Take advantage of that crisp autumnal weather while you can. Nuts Nights Candy Delight on Strength is an attitude, a discipline, determination, drive.&quot.5 Actually Affects Your Personality!

Love conquers all! I would love to runaway with you and do something we won't forget. Anywhere with you is where I want to be.Sadly some people do not really want to be healed at a subconscious level. They have perhaps found some benefit in remaining....BEAUTY ATTRACTS THE EYE BUT PERSONALITY CAPTURES THE HEART.' My, but what big beautiful black eyes you have,...all the better to hear, what's in the heart.so if I may be so bold, also what beautiful legs you also have.



A LONG TIME AGO, this happened at sunrise, each girl sprinting toward the new day. Years pass. Traditions change. Fourth of July heat already shimmers off the tallest pines of the Sacramentos, in southern New Mexico, when three Mescalero Apache girls wearing beaded buckskin dresses take their places before a towering tepee. Sadly some people do not really want to be healed at a subconscious level. They have perhaps found some benefit in remaining,simple.



We are talking about doctors, lawyers, cops and robbers, sons of bitches, sons of hoes, who made you boss, of people that bought houses, in the pits of hell? Is this what the general membership wants no enforcement of the rules?Rules were made to be broken, who let the dogs out?Thank you for reminding us.Teachers, Students, NO MATTER HOW STUPID YOU FEEL, REMEMBER, LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD COULDN'T FIGURE OUT A TALKING WOLF IN DRAG WASN'T HER GRANDMOTHER

Cartoon hits, cat and mouse games, horse and pony shows, bumps in the road, people lost in space. Happy and sad, gifts of tales to share, lights on for next season of classes on the sands of time. People beware:It's not only important to add years to your life but to life to your years. Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.


Crazy, Wild, Free, Voices In The Wind. Lessons learned over Time. Schools Of Hard Knocks, Mountain Climbed, Seasons Of Lessons.

SINGMONKEYSDOGWODTREESYEAROFMONKEYS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Crazy, Wild, Free, Voices In The Wind. Lessons learned over Time. Schools Of Hard Knocks, Mountain Climbed, 

Why Not Beaches.Giants on the land:Nuts. Lock and Load.Beautiful and Dangerous.What Every Woman Should Have: Humor. Cartoon Hits For Decades, Heads To Count,  RED HEART SOLE GRIPS ,Rainbow Racers, Winners, Losers, Learners, Dimes To Drop.Into The Dark: Earth, Wind & Fire - Tales to spin, cash on table, books to write, trips to hell, snakes and frogs.I wish I never answered that stupid message..  will never be easy when you don't understand.I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. 

I CAN'T PROMISE TO BE HERE Far the rest can promise to love LOVE, DAD But your rest mine'.Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day. Ain't nobody's business if I do:Waves to be made, tips, tales, wishes on stars. Don’t Be Cruel. Breaking the Silence :Understand Normal Thinking! Cheers And Chaps, American Veterans .4 WORDS: old enough to consent.

 But then they decided while around the corner at a new friends home  I wasn't WORTH shit  no call or text saying they are not coming..  so how is it easy.. how can I EVER trust anyone ever again. It over for me. I was a fool to trust a  friend.. in my eyes he was a friend.. never again .how I wish he was honest. . how I wish he was that man I fell so hard for.. but I was fooled.. how I wish I never answered that stupid message..  will never be easy when you don't understand.I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. 




Someone you though was a friend.. someone you believed and trusted played a cruel evil trick on you..how is it easy when your heart is destroyed.  Cartoon Hits For Decades, Heads To Count,  RED HEART SOLE GRIPS ,Rainbow Racers, Winners, Losers, Learners, Dimes To Drop.I wish I never answered that stupid message..  will never be easy when you don't understand.I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. 

Ooh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH.Choices Made: Woman for one man, seniors alerts, giant on land, leader of the boys to men, bands to play. GREAT: Communication, Sincere, Humor, Interest, Truthful, Respectful, Thoughtful, Kind, Caring, Loving to build a lasting fun happy relationship now.Ways to grow, ways to expand, ways to get to the promise lands, winds to wings, birds and bees, sons to shine, wishes on stars, dimes to pay.

Hi.Shooting Curses, Slaves – Just A Touch Of Love.It's gonna be a Chaos filled New Years. Graves to you and graves to me, good times stories.


Age, wisdom, teachers, students, hats to wear, woman for man, faces in the crowds. Senior, 6 decades, 6 feet off the ground, oh what a knight, a man, different, funny, real. Men, mice,monsters, moments of madness, magic and wonders, voices in my head, which way to go.Out of time, more fish to fry, wishing you the best in all the rainbows, rain, reasons, cheers, your eyes open today. Gifts daily, chances to take, choices to make, changes in the shades of blue. Frauds are everywhere y’all. 

Image result for Age of wisdom.
Ways to grow, ways to expand, ways to get to the promise lands, winds to wings, birds and bees, sons to shine, wishes on stars, dimes to pay. Out of time, more fish to fry, wishing you the best in all the rainbows, rain, reasons, cheers, your eyes open today. Gifts daily, chances to take, choices to make, changes in the shades of blue. Frauds are everywhere y’all. Strangers to friends, friends to family, family to foes, family affairs,gates and doors, winners, losers, sinners and saints, dances in the darkness.
Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.You talk too much. Be quite for awhile and listen.
MAXMOREJOYREADYFOREASYMONEYBIRTHDAYS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.You talk too much. Be quite for awhile and listen.
Born to shine, why blend it, blue oceans to create, what you want, what you know, what you would like to be, keep moving forward. March 4t...
Not able to fix, cure, or trade, stupid for life.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.CLEAR DAZES, SONNY BRIGHT, GIANTS, SURFERS, DREAMERS: RETIRED 2 ...LOVE, LUST, LUCKY BRAKES, DANCES ON CLOUDS, BIRDS AND BEES ...

STAY STRONG SOLDIER..WE AIN'T EVEN STARTED YET, IT'S GONNA GET A LOT MESSIER BEFORE IT GETS GOOD.Roads to Riches.Bumps in the Roads...Too many people listen to the noise of the world outside instead of themselves.Lessons to learn.Bumps in the Roads...
May be an image of one or more people, hair and text that says 'Coochie is not a Xmas gift. How u gon' give me something opened ,used & played with'



So many times .Ooh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH.School of Hard Knocks:Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park. Vaccination: How the West Invades the World.Happy birthday today and everyday, and many more to enjoy, lots of joys and laughter, good times to share.

Over The Decades:Paths To Cross,Roads Traveled. Miss no single opportunity of making some small sacrifice,here by a smiling look, there by a kindly word; Miss no single opportunity of making some small sacrifice,here by a smiling look, there by a kindly word.Somethin' there is about you. That strikes the match in me Is it the way your body moves? Or is it the way your hair blows free? Or is it because you remind me: Of somethin' that used to be?


Mermaid Tales RP".David Berman couplets and never grow tired. He had no competition. He was the competition.‎Follow Truth Is Terrorism for more ❤💪💙✌Monkey Games.Pictures and views in other worlds, hopes and dreams for more and better, trips to the moon, trips to heaven and back. In my father's house, castles in the sky, we all have one, the different to note from mansions.
Today is the anniversary of the original Crossing The Rubicon. Wikipedia: “Julius Caesar's crossing the Rubicon river on January 10, 49 BC precipitated the Roman Civil War, which ultimately led to Caesar's becoming dictator and the rise of the imperial era of Rome.”Just 2070 years ago. Today.


Happiness is a choice. Peace is a state of mind. Both are free. Do not allow any one to define you.Can not Stop, Must Keep Going Forward, Mars The God of War, March was named after him. March fourth, only command of the year, moving…If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again.

 Good times, sad times, me and my dad, love him so much, at the end of life, eight decades, want two more, head, hearts, kids and goats, sheep and lambs, coins to flip. Joy in the morning, peace , love and happiness to follow. Dreams in works, works in actions, steps to takers, mountains left to climb. Sinners, saints, seasons of givers, takers, clowns, jokers, crooks, cheaters, liars. All the faces in the world, all the faces in the crowns, all the faces under the surface Life Is A Beach, A Mountain, A Song To Sing:I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS ABOUT THE SUNSHINE. 

Life Is A Beach, A Mountain, A Song To Sing:I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS ABOUT THE SUNSHINE. Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing that you have received - only what you have given: a full heart, enriched by honest service, love, sacrifice and courage.Words To Define: Bullshit, And Faithful, Tricks, Trades, Treats.Faces Of Frogs.Wealthy Affiliate PREMIUM includes…😭😭Dime To Drop, Dim, Dense, Dumb, Faces In And Out Of Time. Glory Dazes In The Horse And Pony Shows. Good Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment