Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Fish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright. Tails

 Your Highlights,INSTANT KARMA!!Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel .Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."Fish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright. Tails.


REVENGE? NAH. Pacific Highway.Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers. REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Future Facebook Bot showing me the meme I made that now has me scheduled for execution. f'




Fantastic article mate!Good Time Toads.Nuts, fools, frogs, freaks, sons to shine, bitches, babes, sister searching for another, man alone, senior alert, ways to see the light. Lord Have Mercy, for They Know Not What They Do.It may not be kosher. WTH! 5151:Fish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright. Tails



No comments:

Post a Comment