Friday, September 4, 2020

MENTAL HEALTH IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate.


So many times I have experienced that same setting . Riding Waves, Blasts To Veterans. A fun day at a home break.


Time to take a walk, ships to sail, veterans with guns, dates to set, fun and games, wars and battles of wits.🏄😎. Riding Waves, Blasts To Veterans.Glory Dazes Done, Dances In The Air, Marines For Life, Live And Learn. Charms and graces, hands to lend a hand, houses and homes, ways to go.Awesome enjoy!Story Sunsets Darkness. - Close up.American birds, American Women, ..Making Waves 2: 

MENTAL HEALTH IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate.So many times I have experienced that same setting . Riding Waves, Blasts To Veterans. A fun day at a home break.


Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Crows, Doves, Eagles, Hawks, Blue Jays, Singing Birds, Battles And War Cries, Black And White, Wings To Fly. Why The North Star Stands Still....

3 Hard Knocks: Schools, Classes, Lessons Learned: Dates.SHOUT OUT TO OUR TROOPS! Tell me why. Waiting for the man on the moon. Not. Practice not to fail, in all things that you try.


MENTAL HEALTH IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment